Monday, May 11, 2009

Planning

Hopefully leaving this week on an extended drive thru Montana and North Dakota. Will visit the family in Minnesota, then drive back. I have 6 or 7 weeks to do this. Then I will want to be in Olympia in early August, for visits with Tim & Karen and following that with Audrie, Leif and Stephan. My departure has been a little delayed for service to the Rialta. Patt has help me stash a lot of food in there, and I have all the toys selected: Camera and sound recording stuff along with a bit of reading.

Patt plans on joining me for a week or so on the eastbound leg. Then Tim and I will connect somewhere in Montana. To do this, I'll need to pick up and drop off folks at Amtrak, which mostly parallels US Hiway 2 in Montana. So, I'll be on a northerly route going east, and a more southerly route for return.

I'm holdng open the option of leaving the Rialta somewhere,then going back to pick it up after the August visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment