Monday, May 25, 2009

Stuck in Missoula?

20090525 - Missoula

This AM I started the rig, intending to head for the Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge to the South of here. Unfortunately the 'check engine' light stayed on. So I spent a while tracking down some places that may be able to diagnose this, thinking that I would prefer not to get stuck in the backcountry on some National Forest road or similar. But...being Memorial day....... I returned to Jim & Mary's RV Park. Did laundry and read (starting The Kingbird Highway by Ken Kaufmann).

So, I will be at Bretz RV tomorrow as the place open up, hoping to get them to (at least) plug in and retrieve the code to tell me what the issue is. Hopefully minor, so I can continue.

More tomorrow.

Birds: House Sparrow, Western Meadowlark, American Crow, Starling, Great Blue Heron.

No comments:

Post a Comment